teacher evaluation system
There is support for the teacher evaluation system in place that demonstrates a commitment to accelerating new teacher effectiveness.
The evaluation will support:
- an ongoing cycle of inquiry characterized by a plan, teach/observe, and analyze/reflect cycle.
- acceleration of new teacher effectiveness, defined by professional standards, and in alignment with P-12 academic content standards.
- the use of multiple sources of evidence to assess teacher strengths and areas for growth.
- coaches collaborating with beginning teachers to develop goals and plans based on each teacher’s context and developmental needs.
- teachers in meeting standards and requirements for licensure and or evaluation.